Michael Volkov regularly conducts webinars, authors publications, and appears in video presentations. We have included herein a library of content we hope you find informative and helpful.
- FCPA Guide’s Lessons For Life Sciences Companies (12/14/2012)
- FCPA Guidance On 3rd-Party Liability Is Confusing (12/03/2012)
- The Top 5 Risks for Pharmaceutical & Medical Device Companies (09/26/2012)
- Predictions For DOJ’s Upcoming FCPA Guidance (09/20/2012)
- Feds Use Tougher Tactics to Fight Healthcare Fraud (09/20/2012)
- Michael Volkov on Whistleblowers (09/14/12)
In this LEVICK Daily video interview, Michael Volkov discusses the tough whistleblower laws that are part of the Dodd-Frank reform package. Whistleblowers can be entitled to as much as 30% of all recoveries that result from their cooperation with the government. That’s a powerful incentive for companies to ensure that employees report problems internally before turning to regulators.